EQUIPMENT OF THE HOUSE
All our lodgings are equipped with everything necessary to ensure a comfortable stay and to enjoy the house as if it were your own. Fully equipped kitchens with kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery, electrical appliances, etc. Private bathroom, hairdryer and cleaning utensils. The house will always have bed linen and sets of towels for each guest. You can see much more in detail the equipment of the house in its specific advertisement.
In the current situation, the Government obliges us to carry out a pre-entry process in which we verify the state of health of each guest staying in any tourist establishment. Therefore, we will ask the tourist for documents proving that he/she is not infected with the Covid-19 virus.
Pre-entry guest registration will be carried out and sent to the local authorities. This is a procedure required by the Citizen Protection Act. To find out more click here. We will send you a link where you can enter your details, sign and attach your ID card or a passport photo. You will find that it is very quick and easy.
We ask for a deposit in all our accommodations, this deposit will be returned after check-out. Once it has been verified that the accommodation is in the same optimal conditions in which it was delivered.
Payment of the booking will be made by bank transfer. To confirm receipt of payment, we will ask for a receipt. The deadline for payment, after having generated the reservation on this website, is a maximum of 48 hours. If after this time the receipt has not been delivered, the agency reserves the right to cancel the booking and make the calendar available again for other possible clients.
Other payments, such as the deposit and extra services, can be managed through the Redsys payment gateway, which allows you to generate the virtual TPV payment by credit card. This payment is immediate and 100% secure.
The cancellation policy will be specified during the booking process for each property. For more information, please refer to the “General Conditions” section.
An automatic email will be sent 2 days before the check-in date, with all the information related to check-in, stay and accommodation, provided that the procedures previously mentioned in the “CHECK-IN REQUIREMENTS” section have been completed.
This automatic message includes:
- The exact address of the accommodation
- Driving directions (with a Google Maps link if necessary)
- Contact of the person in charge of the check-in. Failing this, if there is no face-to-face check-in, the instructions would include the code of a box next to the front door, where the keys are kept.
- The name and password of the wifi signal if different from those shown on the router label.
GUEST WEB APPLICATION
Very soon you will be able to enjoy the latest addition to our guest services. Access to a new web application, very intuitive and without downloads, from which you will be able to see all the information related to your stay and the property at all times.
And not only that, you can now enter the application to contract any of the additional services we offer. Complement your stay with a wide variety of extras to make your stay a magnificent experience. Water activities, tours, excursions and a wide variety of services are already waiting for you if you book with Hosticasa. You can see it here.
By default, rubbish bins are available in the vicinity of each of our accommodations. Usually, they do not have a specific timetable. If there is one, we will indicate it in the announcement or the entrance instructions.
As for recycling, the colours of each container will help you with this task:
- Yellow, plastic bottles and containers, metal containers and bricks should be deposited here.
- Blue, this container contains cardboard and paper packaging and products.
- Green, bottles, jars and glass jars should be deposited here.
- Grey, organic waste will go in this container.
If you have problems finding the containers, contact the agency and we will help you to resolve this or any other doubt about your home.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our accommodation, except in outdoor areas such as terraces or balconies.
- It is forbidden to hold parties or events in any of our accommodations.
- Pets are not allowed unless expressly authorised in the advertisement, and always with prior notice to the agency. A higher deposit will be requested, but this will also be refundable.
- Municipal regulations establish a quiet timetable from 22.00h to 08.00h.
- It is forbidden to make any alterations to the property or any of its installations. You must take care and make good use of them, any damage to the property will result in the total or partial loss of the deposit, depending on the seriousness of the damage.
- It is forbidden to make copies of the keys.
- It is forbidden to enter the accommodation wet from the beach or pool, or with sand. To avoid the risk of accidents and to keep the property in optimal conditions.
CONTACT THE AGENCY
Hosticasa is available for guests during office hours. You can contact us by the following means (out of hours, preferably via email):
Phone or Whatsapp: (+34) 684 006 239